By Chuck Jenks | Special to NEWSL.ORG
Hillary and Bill Clinton are pure capitalists who run a laundromat and have mastered the sale of cleaning commodities. Not the sale of commodities in the sense of raw and tangible materials, but the sale of political commodities (like votes and money and power and access) rendered with raw political influence and snake oil.
What’s the snake oil?
The snake oil is a fraud. The snake oil doesn’t do what it is said to do, doesn’t make economic sense to purchase, and is pitched by the snake-oil salesman as genuine.
The only one who gains is the salesman. The customer loses every time.
What’s the laundromat?
The Clinton Laundromat is the place where America gets cleaned.
Consider the following excerpt from October 2015 on TrueNewUSA.com:
The Clinton Foundation is “organized crime” at its finest, and we are financing it.
Here is a good, concise summary of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be the largest political criminal enterprise in U.S. history.
This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free. Here’s how it works:
1. You create a separate foreign “charity.” In this case one in Canada.
2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did — contributing mega millions. I’m sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin’s buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).
3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors.
5. The Clinton Foundation then “spends” some of this money for legitimate good works programs. Unfortunately, some believe this is on the order of 10 percent. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton’s, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, all virtually tax free. This means American taxpayers are subsidizing it.
6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world’s best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these “clerical errors” and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
7. Net result: Foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton’s pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor.
This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
Oh, by the way, the Canadian “charity” includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.
If you’re still not persuaded this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clinton’s, ask yourself this:
Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations and countries in need?
This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling.
Now you know why Hillary’s destruction of e-mails was a risk she was willing to take.
Bill and Hillary are devious, unprincipled, dishonest and criminal, and they are slick!
Perhaps bold to write, but some evidence does point to Hillary Rodham Clinton using her position as Secretary of State for personal gain, and at the expense of American national interests.
Now, the saleswoman is going for the White House herself and will continue the family business.
She wants to stand boldly behind the counter at the front of the laundromat.
“Well hello Mrs. Ross!”
“Welcome to “White House Cleaners.’”
“Would you like me to clean that flag for you?”